[LRflex] Re: Old Yacht

  • From: Charlie Falke <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 21:51:58 -0500

linda.vermeiren@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Thanks Charlie,
My goal was with natural light and no tourists around and no signs of this being a ship to visit, to get the feeling of actually being able to be there, go back in time ...like in some movies (with R.Crowe , forgot the title) I kept the last one dark, because that was what I saw. Whe I sat under the window (just above the table) it was different. Yours sincerely Linda
Linda,
  The movie was "Master and Commander", and you can visit the ship
in San Diego.  It is the ship used in the film, but it isn't old, it's
a replica.  It had closed when I got there and it was dark.
  Next visit to the left coast... :-)

--
Charlie Falke                                         _____      /\
"One test result is worth                        |    |/        `o
 one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun   0  N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein