[LRflex] Re: Old Yacht

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 13:07:04 +0100

Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World

linda.vermeiren@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Thanks Charlie,
My goal was with natural light and no tourists around and no signs of this being a ship to visit, to get the feeling of actually being able to be there, go back in time ...like in some movies (with R.Crowe , forgot the title) I kept the last one dark, because that was what I saw. Whe I sat under the window (just above the table) it was different. Yours sincerely Linda