[LRflex] Re: Old SLides

  • From: "Bill Lawlor" <wvl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 21:22:25 -0700

Jerry, I have had good luch with slides and prints that have faded by
scanning them and applying Auto Levels in Photoshop. Sometimes the results
are amazing. Of course, Auto Levels might just be the start or a
restoration. (The best would be if the slides were Kodachromes to begin
with).
Bill Lawlor