[LRflex] Re: Oh yeah... I fergot

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 10:15:30 -0700

On Mar 14, 2009, at 8:08 AM, Miha Golobic wrote:

Bob,

you might get more answers in the forum below - Leicareflex list is almost all digital by now :-(

http://www.kodachromeproject.com/forum/index.php

sure some digital here, why not...

yet anything ! goes, especially if it's consistent with good photography,

Steve

Best,
Miha

2009/3/14 David Silva <redwoodcoastphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
I scan my Velvia with a Nikon scanner and end up with amazing results. The colors are more true and the resolution is better than with my digital camera. The only downside (if you can call it that) is the huge files I end up with. Got to get a Drobo.

David Silva