[LRFlex] Off track.. aches and pains

  • From: "steverose108" <steverose108@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 23:03:51 -0700

All of you worn out old gents are welcome to come over to my acupuncture and
herbal medicine clinic if you ever make it to San Diego,  for a free treatment!
I sympathise, although at 46 I seem to be the spry youth of this group I have
some aches of my own... none of us are getting younger, that's for sure, but I
am heartened by how active you all are! You are so right, use it or lose it
(range of motion, that is)
 Steven