[LRflex] Re: Off Topic? Or just off the wall???

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 18:48:43 +0200

Hi David and all,
can I add a suggestion for live view on your device - breaking my
promise not to refer to it again, I know ... - it can be found here
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/P1030324-soluce.jpg.html>

Cheers to all
Phileicangemix

PS (not point and shoot, latin for I forgot) :  David, we still have to
figure out some device for AC/DC supply in the middle of the woods, else
no AF LoL.