[LRflex] Re: Oct. LHSA meeting

  • From: "Peter M. C. Choy" <pmcc_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 22:19:20 -0700 (PDT)

--- David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> PS: I'm planning on being in 'Frisco for the LHSA
> meet in October. Perhaps=
>  we'll meet up!! :-)

Definitely.  Let's keep an eye out for each
other.  I assume a number of LRflex list
members, Luggers, et al. will be gathered
there, and hopefully those not already acquainted
will find a way to identify ourselves to each
other.  Until then.

rgds
Peter.
SF, CA

P.S.  I'm a mere transplant, but diehard
San Franciscans are fond of the gentle
admonition "Don't call it Frisco." :-)
Part of the local color, FWIW ...