[LRflex] OT:SD1 Sample Images

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: “lrflex“ <LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 17:07:36 -0400

Pardon Flogging the SD1 Topic to death with posts!
I stumbled across a page of sample images on SigmaPhoto's site taken with the
about to be released camera.
http://www.sigma-sd.com/SD1/sample-photo/index.html

I thought the ones I clicked thru on had some rockin detail at the pixel level
of the jpegs.

Don't know If I'm able to give much of a complex opinion on what is in the
images as far as being good for this, that, or the other, photographic
situations.

I do think it's a camera worth a hard look -n- see by anyone in the market for
a dSLR and can swing 5-6k dollars for one.

R in Mi

Nothing is illegal if one hundred well-placed business men decide to do it.

                                                               Andrew Young