[LRflex] OT:Ricoh GXR M Module on dpReview

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 11:38:08 -0400

http://www.dpreview.com//previews/ricohgxrmounta12/

With A nod to the reasonable criticisms of digital viewfinders:

The website dpReview has posted their preview of Ricoh's M Mount Module for the
GXR Camera.
It's not a hack job cut-n-paste of the press release, it has real thoughts and
words in it and some nice sample images they've shot with it, too.
Looks like a fun AA-Filterless design to me.

Richard Ward