[LRflex] Re: OT:Canon/Nikon Lens 'Catalog' Query

  • From: "William B. Abbott III" <captbilly3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 13:20:57 -0700

Miha,

Ah, I did not understand what you meant, only what you said. From the pictures
of Nikon lenses available from their ad on the web, there is in fact only a
very small "G" on the lens itself.
It is not prominently displayed nor are they accorded their own category.

Thanks for clearing it up for me.

Best,

Bill