[LRflex] Re: OT printing question.....

  • From: <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 11:14:04 -0800

Hi Richard,

If you haven't done so yet may I suggest again the LUZ STUDIO in Victoria BC.
CANADA.

IF YOU NEED A POINT OF REFERENCE REGARDING THEIR EXCELLENT REPRODUCTION
ABILITIES. LET ME SAY THE PRINTS THEY ARE AT THE MOMENT PRODUCING FOR MY LEICA
GALLERY EXHIBITION, 24 APRIL 2014!

Are with out question the finest I've  ever seen in any International
exhibitions of some of the BIG NAME FOLKS YOU WISH TO NAME! If in doubt come
along 24 April or during the following six weeks of showing and you'll be
absolutely amazed without question.

cheers,
Dr. ted