[LRflex] Re: OT printing question.....

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 13:07:41 -0500

Steve, I have no point of reference as to how reasonable their prices are, but
here is the link to the price list for canvas prints at my Lab of Choice.
http://www.alliedphoto.com/content/fine-art

The lab is used by photogs from all over the world and a fair number of online
labs outsource production of assorted product offerings to Allied ;) I'd add
that the volume discount for particular sizes are independent of what image
file is on the print. They use a special ordering app which u download from
them and upload only specific orders. Really helps keep internet bandwith usage
under control.

Hope this might help.

Richard

" It's never too late to realize how stupid you are."
                                                              - W. Corso