[LRflex] OT: Using a Camera Again

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lrflex <LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 19:50:12 -0400

Hi group,
 I got to pickup a 'real' camera for first time in awhile today. It felt good
to be using the M8 in anger again. My Surgeon had politely yelled at me about
stressing my repaired shoulder to much so I'd hung em up 6-7 weeks ago. It's
still a little soon, but I wanted to make sure my eyes were still capable of
focusing with a rangefinder. I needed to do the test because I developed a
fresh pair of spots in my vision. Unfortunately the spots are in the important
central vision area (where the doc can't do laser treatments).
Results...
Capable of RFing: Yes - Able & Willing :)
Competency With RF: Not so Much :D
Whew. I really had been worried.

I'll make a post with the best image I got today in a seperate post. The shot
proved to be popular with my friends on Twitter.

Sincerely
Richard in Michigan

The string of typographical symbols comic strips use to indicate profanity
("$%@!") is called a grawlix.