[LRflex] Re: OT: Tourism - Scotland- pixes from last Summer - try Yorkshire next time!

  • From: "FLAVIO GORI" <flaviogori@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 19:06:20 +0100

hi douglas (the exiled man :-)
actually we didn't go up there, but if you consider that the latest 6 years
we flown 3 times in great britain and 3 time to norway, you understand that
"never say never" is well said.
i like great britain landscape, your country colors, the greens, the light
brown wall and roofs of your houses, wonderful parks and lovely small
villages. even your red telephone cabin and postbox. of course the terrace
cafe in brighton! in 2007 we drove 150 km to be there for a cappuccino
looking the sea in the cold wind (and some rain) :-))

oh, and before i die i still hope to fly to falkland islands. in the
meantime i'd fly to faroer islands. not that different, i suppose.

and of course i'm waiting for your trip to tuscany.

fg

--
FLAVIO GORI
NASA  The Inspire Project