[LRflex] OT: Screw Mount Point and Shoot Leica Anyone?

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 14:27:57 -0700 (PDT)

Off Topic, but at least it's NOT about sounds eh Dr Ted? :-)
http://www.bea.hi-ho.ne.jp/bokuto/kosaku/digibarna2/

Spotted this link on LUF about an asian fellow who shoe horned his Sony Point &
Shoot into the guts of a Russian Luftwaffe Leica Body.

I personally would love a camera like this if anyone would make it.

Those minox/leica/rolleiflex miniatures would be fine - If They WEREN'T
Miniatures!

I'd love to have a passable replica camera, fixed lens ok, 6mp ok, just want a
nice little snap shotting thing that looks cool and is a conversation starter!

Yeah, loading film into an old rangefinder body would evoke same response I
guess, but the entire world of snapshots is now digital... don't want to wait
days/weeks to email pix or get em to flickr.

R. in Mi.

"There is a joy in taking photographs that will always be there, it is the joy
of looking, of capturing that fraction of a second, it is the photographic
shot, the intuitive shot..." (Henri Cartier-Bresson)

â??No man hath given his child anything better than good manners.â??
- Prophet Muhammad (570-632)