[LRflex] Re: OT: Sad Choice By An Oly Exec

  • From: "George A. Furst" <gfurst01568@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 23:30:08 -0500 (EST)

As they say it is a permanent solution to a short term problem. I teach in the
MIT of Korea (Korea Advanced Institute for Science and Technology) and I have
had the same thing happen to a few of my students. It is so unfortunate that
they do not realize how they waste something so precious and deeply hurt those
they leave behind. Sincerely, George

Dr. George Furst
Visiting Professor and Head Communication Advisor
Department of Humanities and Social Sciences Bld N4, Rm 1317
Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
373-1 Guseong-Dong, Yuseong-Gu, Daejeon 305-701
Republic of Korea (South Korea)

Tel: (82)+42-350-4637
Fax: (82)+42-350-2380
Hand Phone 010-2996-5436