[LRflex] Re: OT: Sad Choice By An Oly Exec

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 22:25:29 -0500

Bill,
I am sorry for the pain you have experienced. My family and friends have had
far to many encounters with loved ones making such fateful choices.

May it someday be as rare and outmoded as hand crank automobiles, morse code
keys, and glass plate photography. Combined. Raised to the power of six.

Richard

My Sarcasm Fu Is Strong,
Proceed With Caution.  :-)