[LRflex] Re: OT P51

  • From: phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 10:52:44 +0100

Hi Art,

I'm very happy we've all made a long way since the days when you could hav=
e shot each other down. And very pleased you made it through alive.

Even if there may have been some kind of mysterious poetry in the names gi=
ven to russian aircraft; badger, hip, etc.., since M(i)8 now refers to a c=
amera for most of us, I guess we've made some progress (he winks).

Shooting Leica and sharing is much more in line with what I like in life (=
he smiles). And I wouldn't say no to a vintage four-wheeler called Mustang=
 either (but a pink convertible one=21).

Yours
Phil..x =

PS: Still away from home and no way to download my card, but I'll send you=
 a dogfight trails pic that looks the pilots had fun on that one (G 5 ? 6?=
 7? , not the Canon thing).