[LRflex] Re: OT: Oly scandal report out...

  • From: "Neil Gould" <neil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 10:51:54 -0500

> From:     David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 08:19:31 -0800

(heavily snipped)
> Personally, as a retired businessman, and a long time (since the mid
> '70's when I took an OM-1 to the USSR) Oly user, I find it
> fascinating reading.

As a semi-retired businessman and owner of OM-1 and OM-4 camera systems, I
also find this interesting reading, though depressing by way of exposing the
likelihood that I may now own 3 dead-end camera systems (Olympus, Leica R,
and Rolleiflex).  /8 (

Thanks for keeping us informed as this scandal develops!

Neil