[LRflex] Re: OT: Need Help With A Panorama Problem

  • From: <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: Leica-Reflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 12:24:53 +0100 (CET)

DK if this is what you want but the LUG gallery does it "naturally" if the file
is large enough.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/main.php?g2_view=panorama.Panorama&g2_itemId=298267
(click on the arrows)
Hope this helps
Ph

Tous vos emails en 1 clic avec l'application SFR Mail sur iPhone et Android.

Message du : 15/02/2012 03:49
De : "Richard Ward " <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
A : "“lrflex“" <LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Copie à :
Sujet : [LRflex] OT: Need Help With A Panorama Problem

Hi Group,
   I have a stitched panorama that I would very much like to convert to a Movie
File where the video 'pans' slowly from l-to-r across my still image. Does
anyone have any advice or suggestions?
Thx
Richard Ward