[LRflex] Re: OT: More bubbles

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 19:35:40 -0700

Don't recall that one, Bill. Can you hum me a few bars??? ;-)

David

David, Philippe,

All together now,a fast chorus of "I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles..."

On Jul 19, 2015, at 14:04, David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Philippe!

Both good, but I much prefer the first one, with you and Alice included.

In "revenge", here is the entertainer for the lunch crowd on Canada Day,
being "attacked" by a bunch of bubbles...

http://www.furnfeather.net/Look/Bill.html

Cheers!
David.

--
David Young - Photographer
Logan Lake,BC, CANADA

A post on the lug prompts me to post these two pixies featuring bubbles ...

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/July+the+fourth+-+Bubbles-1.jpg.html>
OM10 pancake zoom lens

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/July+the+fourth+-+Even+more+Bubbles-1.jpg.html>
Sony PS - 300CC ;-)