[LRflex] Re: OT: Micro 4/3 , Leica R & M users, plus other goodies

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 20:16:53 -0700

At 9/21/2009, you wrote:
David Young wrote:
have said so and others obviously agree, for I sold another (at $600 a pop) at the fair in 100 Mile House, just a couple of weeks ago!

David Young
Logan Lake, Canada.

David,
   While there, did you eat at the Happy Landing?

Sadly, Charlie, we did not. We dined at the restaurant in the hotel, where we were staying. It was Ok, but not wonderful.

If you recommend the Happy Landing, we'll try there, next year, as we've already booked into their "Garlic Festival", again, next year.

Cheers!

PS:  How do you know about the "Happy Landing"???

PPS: PS does not, as most people assume, stand for "Post Script", but rather, for "Parting Shot"!
---
David Young
Logan Lake, Canada.

Wildlife Photos: www.furnfeather.net