[LRflex] Re: OT: Micro 4/3 , Leica R & M users, plus other goodies

  • From: Steve Barbour <steve.barbour@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 11:38:47 -0700

On Sep 21, 2009, at 11:35 AM, William B. Abbott III wrote:

Charlie, David, Doug, Miha, Philippe, Steve, Ted, Walter,

And my thanks all of you. I feel as if I just came from a graduate seminar on the finer points of digital photography, which this list always seems to me to be.

we sure have interesting spirited discussions, and yes, all photography is digital, as we scan film,

Steve

All the best,

Bill

On Sep 21, 2009, at 10:26 AM, David Young wrote:

At 9/21/2009, you wrote:
Thank you David for your comprehensive answer.

I would like to add that according to the dpreview, only the Panasonic cameras have relatively weak AA filter, even compared to the Olympus.

Perhaps, Miha... but the Oly AA filter is visibly less strong than the Canon AA filters. I'd prefer no AA filter, but, sadly, the choice is not mine.

David Young
Logan Lake, Canada.

Wildlife Photos: www.furnfeather.net
Rodeo Photos: www.galleries.furnfeather.net