[LRflex] Re: OT: M8 Lens Operational Query

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 19:45:57 -0500

Hello Sonny,
thanks for the links, but I am already using the first link to choose my codes
and with my adapters preground divots for the markings I don't see a need at
the moment to try the template, but I haven't ruled out trying to code a lens
w/o divots to see if that works.

Richard Ward

My Sarcasm Fu Is Strong,
Proceed With Caution.  :-)