[LRflex] OT: M8 Lens Operational Query

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 10:38:01 -0500

Thx Frank,
I sincerely don't expect to be selling any of my 'kit' for many many years, but
I must admit I do see validity to the idea of NOT permanently grinding away at
a factory lens mount and irrevocably altering it away from original capability.
The same goes for grinding divots into original lens mounts seeking to code the
lens permanently.

Your advice about checking focus accuracy post swap is a good tip.

Richard in Meeechigan

My Sarcasm Fu Is Strong,
Proceed With Caution.  :-)