[LRflex] Re: OT: Leica Look-alike

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 09:10:25 -0400

Hi Neil,
I can't comment on the operational aspects of using Leica R lenses on Micro or
even Regular 4/3rds Cameras, but the ability to hook the two together
definitely is available.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Leica-R-Lens-To-Micro-M4-3-Body-Adapter-Mount-Panasonic-GF3-GF2-OM-EP3-EPL3-AV27-/281091422379?pt=US_Lens_Adapters_Mounts_Tubes&hash=item41725ab8ab
(That's just an examplar link-I've never bought anything from the seller!)
Richard in Michigan

The string of typographical symbols comic strips use to indicate profanity
("$%@!") is called a grawlix.