[LRflex] Re: OT: Is Windoze 10 nagging you?

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 16:39:29 -0700

Anybody who just installs following the default values deserves what they get.
I did not even know about the "privacy dangers" when I installed it, but took
the time to go through each one and ask myself if I wanted that info to be
shared or not. I think the privacy thing is mainly a big deal with us older
folks. The younger generation doesn't give a rip. They just want to be
connected all the time on all their devices to the whole world, privacy be
damned.

One thing about disabling some of these setting is that I cannot use Cortina.
She was a nag, anyway, so the divorce was not painful on my end. Not sure how
she feels since she does not know where I am now.

Aram