[LRflex] Re: OT: Another R solution

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 07:14:49 +0100

I lose a lot of RE but I don't lose it all ...

Opticmistic Philippe

Le 29 janv. 14 à 03:20, Sonny Carter a écrit :

In my opinion, it is gonna be a great camera when you use Fuji lenses.

IMHO, it is NOT an R solution until they make it "full frame"

Sure you can use R lenses on them them, but you lose lots of real estate in the bargain.

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 12:29 AM, philippe.amard <philippe.amard@xxxxxx > wrote:
http://www.fujirumors.com/

Amities
Philippe

One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE

--
Regards,

Sonny