[LRflex] Re: OT: 100-Year-Old Box of Negatives Discovered by Conservators in Antarctica

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 12:42:39 -0500

Thank You Dr. Ted :D

I find it's a mantra that helps keep me grounded and cognizant that while I do
somethings quite well, there are many simple things which cause me to stumble
quite badly, and no matter what there is much I can learn from others.

Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Richard in Michigan
________________________________

A man is not idle because he is absorbed in thought.
There is a visible labor and there is an invisible labor.
- Victor Hugo
________________________________

On Dec 27, 2013, at 11:06 PM, <tedgrant@xxxxxxx> wrote:

RICHARD OFFERED :-)
>> "It's never too late to realize how stupid you are."

Good on you Richard!!!!!!!!!! :-) The unfortuneate thing is? Not too many will
admit to that!

ME? Heck I knew that years ago and never figured I'd get over being stupid! So
it hasn't felt too bad each time I realized I was! :-) :-) HOWEVER? ;-)

THE SAVING FACTOR? I DON'T CARE ANYMORE AS I'VE LEARNED THERE ARE FAR MORE
STUPID-STUNNED BRAIN DEAD MORONS IN THE WORLD THAN I! :-)

Have a nice "NEW YEAR!" :-)
cheers,
Dr. ted :-)
" It's never too late to realize how stupid you are."
                                                              - W. Corso