[LRflex] Re: Now we should all be lucky enough to shoot like this young guy! :-)

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 23:43:43 -0700

At 28/08/2007, you wrote:
When you have a son who shoots like this you just have to tell the world about him! Damn he's great! J This young fellow is an absolute incredible photographer, not only of sports but anything he shoots.

He has a God Given photographic touch many would kill for, so I thought some of you might like to meet him and his photography. J

So this is his new re-vamped site
<http://www.sixsixsix.ca/info%20page-2007.htm>http://www.sixsixsix.ca/info%20page-2007.htm

ted

Ted:

He comes by his talent honestly.  You should be proud.

Best,

David.
---

David Young,