[LRflex] Re: Now we should all be lucky enough to shoot like this young guy! :-)

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 15:05:31 -0700

Andy Wagner Offered:

Subject: [LRflex] Re: Now we should all be lucky enough to shoot like this
young guy! :-)

the web page do not do him justice.<<<

Hi Andy,

Thank you for your kind comments.

You might be interested why he uses the small size photos. It's one way of
stopping people stealing his photographs and putting their own names on
them. Or worse stealing the image then selling them as their own.

When he put his web page up originally he used large settings and within two
weeks he had a half dozen photos turn up else where under other shooter's
names.

ted

Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx> wrote:

When you have a son who shoots like this you just have to tell the world
about him! Damn he's great! :-)

This young fellow is an absolute incredible photographer, not only of sports
but anything he shoots.

He has a God Given photographic touch many would kill for, so I thought some
of you might like to meet him and his photography. :-)

So this is his new re-vamped site

http://www.sixsixsix.ca/info%20page-2007.htm

ted

Regards