[LRFlex] Re: Now Tokina vs Canon and Nikon

  • From: "Dave Saalsaa" <dsaalsaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 06:09:50 -0500

Thanks, Doug.  That confirms what I find with my copy of the Tokina lens
too.  I am very happy with it and find it  amazingly good for the money.
Tokina made some very fine lenses in the past which I currently own for my
Minolta manual focus cameras.  The Tokina made Vivitar Series 1 90mm f/ 2.5
Macro lens is one of the finest lenses ever made IMO.  So they are perfectly
capable of making some good optics.

Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Douglas Sharp" <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>