[LRflex] Re: Norway series addendum

  • From: "Marc Dufour" <foto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 18:32:36 +0100

Hi David !
Thank you so much for so kind words.
I wasn't lying when I wrote, some weeks ago, the landscape there is
something as a permanent postcard.
And either when I wrote the most usual expressions of my wife, when I was
driving, were "Waow" or "Stop, stop".
Behind the next curve of the road was often hidden a new beauty.
I'm glad to may share here a little part of it.
Best from Spain, and take care of yourself
Marc