[LRFlex] North of England - Cloudscapes Sub-gallery

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: LeicaReflex <LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, cvug <cvug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 19:02:39 +0200

Not all that far from the Yorkshire Dales a short trip to the coast of the counties of Yorkshire and Northumberland.

Some scans, with a predominance of cloud formations, from 1989 to 2004.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album212

Some kitsch, some VERY wide angle shots, some bad weather, some middlin', some good.

Cameras: Leica SL2Mot, M6, R5, R7
         Rollei SL2000F
         Voigtländer R und L
         Minolta CLE

Lenses : Zeiss,Leica and Cosina/Voigtländer. Mostly Leica 21 and 28 mm but ranging from 12mm to 200mm
Film Kodak Ektachrome (later Elite Chrome)

Hope you enjoy them ('cos there's more to come - ships and boats and harbours), they remind me that I'll be back there in July/August for 3 (hopefully) glorious weeks.

cheers
Douglas