[LRflex] Re: Non-ROM lenses on R8

  • From: "Gary Pinkerton" <gpinkcp@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 19:17:31 -0500

Hi Rachael
I use R8 bodies with my SL and I stay away from ROM lenses so that all my
lenses can be used on both types of bodies [ROM can't be used on SL]
The R8 will not be much more, if any, than an R6, etc.
To me, the only advantage of the smaller R bodies is just that, they are
smaller: otherwise the ergonomics and specs are much better on the R8.
Have fun shopping