[LRflex] Re: No R solution

  • From: Wayne Serrano <wayneserrano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 08:24:29 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Well, I am also at the brink of going with Nikon or Canon for a full frame
digital SLR solution since Leica continues to offer non-support.  I hope all
the S2 purchasers can see the writing on the wall on how Leica supports their
customers/clients in regard to this topic, they are going to have one expensive
lesson down the road when Leica has a product they wish to market!  So, I am
seriously considering selling off all my Leica R glass and going with Zeiss!

I await the translation!

Waye