[LRflex] Re: Next attempt at Doug

  • From: Andy Wagner <yxandy2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 16:55:10 -0700 (PDT)

Linda
  Getting close was easy. This was a captive bird. I did have a chance at a
wild one sitting about 10 feet off the road on a rock--Unfortunately I'd left
the camera back with the wife (I was just making a quick run to the gas station)
  First rule of photography--- Always have a camera with you!!!! :-)

Linda Vermeiren <linda.vermeiren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Dear Andy,

  Never seen an eagle so close.

  I saw them fly by the dozens last summer above the Pyrenees.

  Beautiful

  yours sincerely

  Linda