[LRflex] Re: Next R - food for speculation

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 13:09:34 +0100

I don't think people would like that - any one who has WA lenses wants
to use them without a multiplication factor.
Looking at it this way, Leica has to make the R10 full-frame. Otherwise
their new WA lenses would have to be in the realms of 5 - 12mm - do they
already have that kind of technology in Leica quality?
Douglas