[LRflex] Re: Next "R" Camera Survey - 20 Questions.

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 19:11:03 -0700

Dave Saalsaa asked:
Subject: [LRflex] Re: Next "R" Camera Survey - 20 Questions.

>I understand what you are saying, Ted.  But aren't you the guy who helped
> get the third lug on the M5? :-)<<<<<

Hi David,
OK OK I stand reprimanded on that one! ;-)

Yes I have to confess it was my "shocking LEICA into the real world" on that
one! Yes it did shake them a tad when I dropped the 2 outside cameras onto
the middle camera! ;-) Beautiful visual memories of the looks on their
faces! ;-) I do believe today it's referred to as "shock & awe!" ;-)

ted