[LRflex] Re: Next "R" Camera Survey - 20 Questions.

  • From: Javier Perez <summarex@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 08:47:53 -0700 (PDT)

You are probably both right. They have never listened
to customers before and those customers have responded
by switching over to other brands. Of course it's
possible that they are beginning to listen now and
they may even start turning a profit but I doubt any
of you will like the company that comes out of all
this. When I hear talk of new young managers and
designers and throwing out the oldsters and agressive
new managerial approaches by individuals who have made
a reputation for themselves by squeezing the last dime
of profit out of a company, I start thinking of
companies that I don't like to do business with like
Google or Microsoft. I don't know maybe if they are
successful, the trendy sorts will eventually swap
their idiotic Tommy Hilfiger T-shirts for similarly
idiotic Leica T-shirts. Way I see it, if this fellow
wants to impress me he would have to show that he's a
hardcore camera nut anf pictrure taker in addition to
a business man. Put him on the list and have him prove
himself! The questions might get tough!

Javier