[LRflex] Re: Newbie Introduction

  • From: Jack Maddox <jmaddox01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 13:55:27 -0400

Welcome Rob,
I think you have come to the right place. We are an eclectic lot here
dominated of late by digital postings. Most of the digital people
graduated from film and are more than willing to discuss either. I
believe the digital postings predominate because of the ease and low
cost of the beast as well as its relative novelty. Instant gratification
may play a part also.
That said, welcome again
Jack