[LRflex] New toy - a mint 47 year-old 50/2.8 Elmar

  • From: Alex Hurst <corkflor@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2016 15:29:55 +0100

Hi all.

I'd more or less given up buying Leica kit as my cupboard was overflowing already.

This beauty, however, was too good to pass up, given its provenance and very reasonable price.

You can see a swift and dirty shot at:

http://corkflor.smugmug.com/Other/Camera-Kit/

This came from the estate of a well-known Berlin Leica collector, who apparently spared no expense in ensuring all his pieces were in prime condition.

Shots from its first workout will be posted when I have them. Test shots look fine - very crisp with excellent colour rendition.

Best.

Alex
--
Alex & Carmel Hurst
Waterfall

Tel: +353 21 454 3328
Mobile: +353 87 245 7048 (A)
+353 87 988 9927 (C)

email: corkflor@xxxxxxxxx (for either of us)
<carmelmac48@xxxxxxxxx> (for Carmel personally)

Photo Gallery at: http://corkflor.smugmug.com

and more at: http://www.iol.ie/~corkflor/
------
Unsubscribe or change to/from Digest Mode at:
  http://www.lrflex.furnfeather.net/
Archives are at: