[LRflex] Re: New member introduction

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 22:09:22 +0100

In such a case, better do a battery adjustment.

When goin back from the Digilux 3 to the R7, the image gets better,it must be
something when reverting to a SL :)

SL2 are still high in the trade....---------------------------------Xavier F.
BILLE Maisons-Alfort - France.

Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 15:18:41 -0500From: hadlow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [LRflex]
Re: New member introductionTo: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Xavier,

Unfortunately, my SL's frame counter does not work, likely due to a slight dent
I noticed on the side above the strap eyelet.  When I send it in for a quote,
I'll see what a battery update costs.  Regards

Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 14:35:21 -0500From: hadlow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[LRflex] New member introductionTo: LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello fellow LeicaReflex members,

I've just joined the forum as I'm getting back into photography after a
two-decade absence.   After researching Leica M and R systems, I decided to buy
a Leicaflex SL with a 50mm F2.0 (thank you to Douglas Herr, Karen Nakamura and
others for their detailed reviews), and am looking forward to rediscovering the
creative aspects of picture making.  Perhaps a digital SLR is in the future,
if/when Leica comes out with an R10...

In the meantime, I'm focused on learning how 35mm can be integrated with the
latest in digital presentation, editing and storage.  I'm sure this forum will
provide a great opportunity to share information and meet other Leica
photography buffs.

Paul Hadlow