[LRflex] Re: New member

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 19:43:50 +0100

Siate benvenuto Giovanni :-)

You made a wise choice with your lenses.

As to the 21-35 , if you are not after a lens for poor light
conditions, then, a Leica will remain a Leica ... and you can be that
wrong

Do you have a site where we can see some of your work (even with off
topic equipment)?

Bien cordialement de Metz (Fr)
Philippe