[LRflex] Re: New member

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 17:47:01 +0100

Welcome Jim,

you'll see people here are friendly and always ready to help.
Feel free to ask if you have questions..
We also share pictures and comments, so if you feel like joining the band, do.

I'm always pleased to see new faces and photographs.

Bien amicalement
Phileicangemix = phx

Jim MacKenzie wrote:

Hello,

I'm a new member to the list.

I don't own any Leicas at the moment (although I do have a nice shiny
VIOOH viewfinder that I use on my Soviet rangefinders); my 35mm system
right now is Nikon.  However, I've always been very curious about
Leicas.

I'm not committing to buying one ... not yet, anyway.  :)  But I'm going
to (primarily) lurk and learn.

I also shoot 120 (Bronica SQ-series and a Minolta Autocord TLR) and 4x5.

Jim MacKenzie
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada