[LRFlex] Re: New folks!

  • From: Kevin Mayo <mayokevin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 16:18:15 -0700 (PDT)

David you are correct it is Kevin Mayo. I have your web site booked marked. I
am on the Nikon MF list with Alex Hurst I followed his site to yours. I
currently only have Nikon MF I am thinking of adding a Leica R. I hope to pick
up some valuable info and insights while on the list. I won't have to much to
chime in I don't have much expertise on Leica. I shoot mostly scenics and
outdoors. My new favorite film is Velvia 100.

Kevin

David Young <dnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
All:

We have 3 new members in our midst!

mbl. W. Kuilman and mayokevin, who I am going to assume, until corrected, is
Kevin Mayo.

Welcome, guys (or gals!) to the group!

Perhaps you'll do us the kindness of a short introduction... just a few lines
about who you are, where you live, what you use and what you like to shoot.
Nothing more.

There is no obligation to do this, but by knowing who we're talking to, we find
we all enjoy the list a lot more.

For introductions on many of us already here, read the archives at:

Again, welcome! Always nice to meet new 'R' enthusiasts!

Cheers!

David.

David Young,     | égalité, liberté,
Victoria, CANADA | fraternité et Beaujolais.

Personal Web-site at:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr
Leica Reflex Forum web-page:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm