[LRFlex] Re: New folks!

  • From: "Tony Salce" <salcet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 19:22:42 +1000

Hello David and fellow list members,

I have been lurking on this list for a while. I apologise for not introducing
myself earlier.

I am a very keen R user. I use the Leicaflex SL. I was inspiered to use the SL
a number of years ago by Doug Herr's effusive comments on the camera and backed
up by his awe inspiring photography.

I previously used Olympus OM1's but could not bring myself to use them again
once I picked up an SL and saw the results.

I have a lovely pair of US Navy SL's one black enamel and one black chrome.
Both were magnificently restored by Sherry Krauter. They are a joy to use.

My photography is at the moment centred around my two young children. There is
very little spare time for photography with young children snapping at your
feet. So I combine my passion for photography with my children.

Otherwise I very much enjoy garden and flower photography ( very useful with
the 60 Macro ) and travel photography.

I live in Melbourne Australia.

I very much enjoy this list.

David, thank you for your passion for it and your stewardship of it.

Best wishes,

Tony Salce