[LRflex] Re: New comeR

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 21:49:45 +0200

Bonjour!

Hey Come on, Don't forget one of the Kotl is a French!

Bienvenue!

The posts are not submitted to a "censure". However, the Netiquette applies.

Feel free to talk of what ever you like as long it's photography realated.

regards

---------------------------------
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.

>From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [LRflex] New comeR
>Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 22:00:21 +0200
>
>Hi!
>I'm French - nobody's perfect -and I like taking pixes of anything  -
>simply because life is beautiful and is worth seeing.- and a proud owner
>of an R3 MOT (with winder) purchased as the dream camera of my life .

Snip