[LRflex] Re: New book

  • From: Charlie Falke <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 11:29:46 -0500

Michiel Fokkema wrote:
HI,

I've revamped the book because we will use it to promote Orion.
But you can buy it too of course!
The small profit wil totally got to Orion.

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1061408

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema
Michiel,
   These are magnificent photos.  The gradation is beautiful,
and the backgrounds are just soft enough so as not to distract
from the people but still present a beautiful background,
and the expressions of the people are caught at
perfect instants and with great sensitivity.
Best of luck with the book and Orion itself.

   (Probably nobody else will think, even momentarily, of
this *other* Orion program:
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/constellation/orion/index.html
:-)
--
Charlie Falke                                         _____      /\
"One test result is worth                        |    |/        `o
  one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun   0  N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein