[LRflex] Re: New Zealand, more pics

  • From: "Marc Dufour" <foto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 21:33:46 +0100

Thank you so much, Philippe.

To share these moments with all of you is like live'em once again.
I try to get the best of this camera (and PS CS3) but I miss the quality and
size of the M8/9 sensor, which forces to more rendering work.

I've got a Canon 5D MarkII in this trip (Singapore is really cheaper) but
I'm afraid I'll need so much time to know it as happent with the D3 and
before, with the R 6.2 :-)

Amitiés de Castellón,
Marc, à qui le Taichi ne laisse plus grand temps pour le reste.